Protecting Frontline NHS Services
The NHS is a top priority for Labour and we will always support it.
The Tories used to say that too – but that was before the election.
They promised to protect the NHS.
- David Cameron promised: "We will guarantee that health spending increases in real terms, in each year of the Parliament"
- David Cameron promised: "We will stop the top-down re-organisations of the NHS that have got in the way of patient care"
- David Cameron promised: "I will protect frontline services"
Sign up to hold David Cameron to his promises to "Protect the NHS", and:
- Protect frontline NHS services
- Stop precious NHS money being wasted on a big top-down reorganisation which is putting the NHS at risk
- Provide the real increase he promised in NHS funding